Chemical Dependency Services
· Drug and alcohol evaluations (English and Spanish)
· DUI assessments
· Deferred prosecution
· Relapse prevention
· Monthly monitoring
· Intensive outpatient treatment
· Family counseling
· ADATSA treatment services.
· ADIS classes
We are eligible to provide court-mandated services to adults. Our treatment includes individual and group therapy as well as random drug/alcohol testing. We utilize evidence based practices with approaches such as motivational interviewing, dialectic behavioral therapy, and family systemic intervention.
Mental Health Services
· Assessments for mental health clients
· Case management for adults and children
· Psychiatric medication assessments and management for adults and children
· Individual therapy
· Group therapy
We accept medical coupons, ADATSA, private insurance and private pay.