Traffic Coordinator/ Receptionist
El Rey 1360 AM is a commercial Mexican regional format radio station in Seattle, Washington. We are owned by Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization also located in Seattle. Our station runs twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, with a broadcast range from Olympia to Mount Vernon, Washington. We pride ourselves on being live, local, and tuned into the Latino community, providing our listeners with information and entertainment on a daily basis.
About the job:
Currently, we are looking for a Traffic Coordinator/ Receptionist to join our team of outstanding employees. This position will focus on receiving commercial contracts, registering them with the station’s traffic system, and arranging a daily commercial schedule to be used on air. It also will require that the applicant act as receptionist for the office, control the flow of visitors and on-air guests efficiently, answer phone calls professionally, order and organize supplies, and other general office duties.
This position is full-time, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, at an office located in downtown Seattle. Salary will be determined in accordance with the candidate’s experience. An excellent benefits package (medical/ dental) is provided for all full-time employees.
- High School diploma/ GED
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
- Solid computer skills, ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A flexible/ adaptable attitude
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
- Independent worker who gives attention to detail
- Capacity to multitask and effectively prioritize duties
- Previous work in customer service positions a plus
- Previous traffic experience is preferred
- An ideal candidate will have experience using the Deltaflex Traffic System (made by Marketron)
Please apply even if you do not have experience with Deltaflex/Traffic, we are willing to train the right person.
How to apply:
Download the job application for this position by clicking here:
Please submit the application, a cover letter, CV, and 3 references (2 professional, 1 personal) to El Rey 1360 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax:(206)441-2894.
We will make hiring decisions for this position by the end of July or beginning of August 2012.