César Chávez Village is an affordable-housing community for families located in Seattle’s South Park neighborhood.
The Village consists of 25 townhome-style rental apartments.
They are two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments for families with incomes no greater than 60% of King County’s median income.
Five apartments are reserved for families transitioning from homelessness.
1040 S. Henderson St
Seattle, WA 98108
César Chávez Village is owned and operated by an affiliate LLC of Sea Mar Community Health Centers.
• Affordable rental housing for families
• Housing with supportive services for families transitioning from homelessness
Download the pre-application and return to Sea Mar to be considered as a tenant of Cesar Chavez Village.
the heroic figures of our time."
“Though he died in 1993, César Chávez continues to stand alone among Latino leaders in our country,” said Sea Mar Executive Director Rogelio Riojas. “No one has emerged since his passage who is as widely known, respected, or as influential. We are proud to be associated with his name.”
Several funders and community partners helped to make possible César Chávez Village. Sea Mar appreciates their support and involvement.
- Impact Capital
- JPMorgan Chase Manhattan Bank
- State of Washington Housing Trust Fund,
- City of Seattle, Office of Housing
- Seattle City Light
- Enterprise Community Investment
- Sound Families Initiative
- Beacon Development Group
- San Francisco Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program
- Seattle Housing Authority