The mission of Sea Mar’s inpatient treatment centers is to provide compassionate treatment of the highest quality for individuals whose lives have been impacted by substance use disorders. We provide comprehensive and personalized behavioral and mental health care, using evidence-based practices.
• Well-trained, ethical, caring, and diverse professionals;
• A safe and therapeutic environment;
• A trauma-informed foundation of care, and treating individuals with compassion, kindness, and respect;
• Being part of an integrated care system, which treats the whole individual, including psychological, physical, and spiritual dimensions;
• Acceptance and inclusivity of all individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, language, culture, gender identity, and sexual orientation; and,
• Each individual’s autonomy and current stage of change.
Our vision is to reduce the impact of substance use disorders on individuals, their loved ones, and communities by improving health, confidence, and relationships. Our goal is to decrease recidivism, promote ongoing recovery, and be an integral part of the continuum of care.
• To treat you and your support system with respect, dignity, and compassion;
• To work with you and your support system to create a personalized recovery plan;
• To provide you the tools and support you need to achieve enduring sobriety;
• To uphold the highest ethical standards; and,
• To use evidence-based practices proven to produce the best results.