2013 Sea Mar LEAP Rise Above Scholarship (Formerly LEAP1% Scholarship) recipient with main sponsors of the scholarship. (L to R): Susan Carroll from Hotel Murano, Jessica Esparza from Big Bend Community College, Armando Ortiz from Big Picture High School, Vanessa Osorio from Yakima Valley Community College and Dr. Debra Wilds from College Success Foundation.
The Sea Mar LEAP Rise Above Scholarship Fund provides financial support for students who demonstrate a history of advocacy, responsibility, accountability, and perseverance; are go-getters, and have shown or have the strong potential to be contributors to their community.
High school seniors, new and current college undergraduates and, and new and current graduate students who will be:
- Enrolling in a higher education institute the upcoming academic year.
- Demonstrate a sense of obligation to improving or advancing the community.
- Committed to achieving educational and leadership goals.
- Exhibit financial need due to individual/family hardship.
- Will be enrolling as a half-time or full-time student in a higher education institute the upcoming academic year.
Applications are due every August 1, 2021.
Contact us at Scholarships@seamarchc.org