Schedule a Telehealth visit with your local clinic below
- » Battle Ground Medical
- » Vancouver - Delaware Medical
- » Vancouver - East Vancouver Medical
- » Vancouver - Fourth Plain Medical
- » Vancouver - Salmon Creek Medical
- » Vancouver - Women's Health Center
- » Vancouver Dental - NE 88th St.
- » Vancouver - East Vancouver Dental
- » Vancouver - Salmon Creek Dental
- » Vancouver Behavioral Health- NE 65th St.
- » Vancouver Behavioral Health- NE 109th Court
- » Vancouver Child & Family Behavioral Health
- » Vancouver - Delaware Behavioral Health
- » Vancouver - Salmon Creek Behavioral Health
- » CSNW - Fourth Plain
- » CSNW - 39th St.
- » CSNW - Town Plaza
- » CSNW - Battle Ground
- » Bellevue Medical
- » Burien Medical
- » Des Moines Medical
- » Federal Way Medical
- » Kent Medical Medical
- » Seattle Medical
- » Seattle – Adolescent Medical Clinic
- » White Center Medical
- » Bellevue Dental
- » Burien Dental PSS/OSC
- » Des Moines Dental
- » Federal Way Dental
- » Seattle Dental
- » White Center Dental
- » Bellevue Behavioral Health
- » Bellevue Child & Family Behavioral Health
- » Des Moines
- » Federal Way Child & Family Behavioral Health
- » Kent Behavioral Health
- » Renacer Youth Treatment Behavioral Health
- » Seattle Behavioral Health
- » Seattle - Adolescent Behavioral Health Clinic
- » Turning Point Adult Treatment Center
- » Lakewood Pediatrics
- » Puyallup Medical
- » Tacoma Medical- 11th St.
- » Tacoma Medical- Cushman St.
- » Tillicum Medical
- » Puyallup Dental
- » Tacoma Dental - 11th St.
- » Tacoma Dental - Cushman
- » Tacoma Health Care for the Homeless - Cedar Dental
- » Gig Harbor Behavioral Health
- » Lakewood Behavioral Health
- » Puyallup Behavioral Health
- » Tacoma Behavioral Health
- » Tacoma Child & Family Behavioral Health
- » Tacoma - Parenting Recovery Program
- » Tacoma Treatment Center
A telehealth visit is just like a regular in-person visit with your provider or clinician, but from the comfort of your home. Our priority is to keep our patients, clients, staff and communities safe from a possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Limiting person-to-person contact is one of the best ways to avoid exposures.
- Your visit can take place in any convenient location for you.
- Your visit can be done either as a telephone visit or virtual visit.
- A virtual visit is a face to face remote visit through live video with your provider or clinician. We will use the video-based platform, Zoom, to talk with you by computer, tablet or smartphone. We are using the most up to date version of Zoom, which includes security updates that ensures visits are private, secure and safe.
- Your privacy and rights will be respected and ensured. Your photo, audio and video will not be recorded or stored.
A telehealth visit is similar to an in-person visit at your local Sea Mar clinic. New and current patients are welcome to schedule a telehealth visit with a Sea Mar medical and behavioral health clinic.
You should schedule a telehealth medical visit for conditions such as regular wellness visit checkups not needing procedures like vaccinations; chronic illnesses if you are stable; or general health concerns including allergy symptoms, bladder infection, cough/cold/flu/fever, lab results, new parenting questions, pediatric fever, pink eye, sinus infection, skin lesions/moles, smoking cessation, sports injuries, etc. If in doubt, please consult with your provider.
Behavioral health visits
You should schedule a telehealth behavioral health visit for any treatment activities including, individual therapy, group therapy, individual SUD Sessions, mental health assessments, psychiatric services, family therapy, and peer support services.
Dental health visits
Telehealth dental visits are only offered by telephone. If you are exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you should schedule a telehealth dental visit. If you are uncomfortable visiting in person, you are also welcome to schedule a telehealth dental visit. Telehealth dental visits can be scheduled for any consultations, oral hygiene concerns, orthodontics, dental pain, etc. If in doubt, please call your local Sea Mar dental clinic for further guidance.
- Medical - Contact your local medical clinic from the list at the top of this page. If you have a MyChart account, schedule your telehealth visit online through the MyChart portal or mobile app.
- Behavioral Health - Contact your local behavioral health clinic. Find contact information of your local clinic from the list at the top of this page.
- Dental - Contact your local dental clinic. Find contact information of your local clinic from the list at the top of this page.
- Just as with an in-person visit, please remember to cancel your appointment by calling your clinic if you are no longer able to make the appointment time.
- MyChart - Sea Mar’s new patient portal, MyChart, is a safe and effective way to communicate with your medical providers and care team. MyChart also makes it easier to manage your appointments, lab results, prescription refills, and medical information. If you don’t have a MyChart account, sign up now.
- Health insurance - In response to COVID-19, Washington Healthplanfinder has opened a special enrollment period for qualified individuals who do not have health insurance. This special enrollment period will be available for registration until May 8, 2020. Sea Mar can help you select a plan. You can speak with a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in person in your local medical clinic or call 1.855.289.4503
- Smart phones for telehealth visits - A smart phone can be used for telehealth virtual visits. If you do not have a smart phone, you may qualify for a free one. Speak with a Customer Service Representative at your local Sea Mar medical clinic or call 1.855.289.4503 to see if you are eligible.
Click on each topic to expand.
To participate in a virtual visit, you will need:
• A computer, tablet or smartphone equipped with a camera, microphone and speaker.
• An internet connection (video visits may take a lot of data bandwidth, similar to streaming a video)
• An e-mail address
Before your telehealth visit
• Prepare notes or have a list of topics you would like to discuss with your doctor.
• Find a quiet, private space where you are less likely to get interrupted.
• Make sure the location you choose has good reception for phone calls or good internet connection for video.
• If you need an interpreter, we can provide one for you. Family members or friends cannot interpret for your visit.
• Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged.
• Have your clinic’s number written down so you can call us in case you have technical issues or get disconnected during your visit.
For virtual visits:
• Find space that is well lit. Position yourself so that the main light source is in front, lighting up your face.
• Set your camera at eye level. This will make it easier for the doctor to see and engage with you.
• Use headphones if you need privacy or if it will be easier for you to hear through headphones.
Medical telehealth visits
On the day of your scheduled virtual visit:
• Your care team will first call you on the phone to walk through Zoom call set up.
• Then, your care team will share the Zoom meeting ID and password over the phone.
• Once you are connected, your care team will end the phone call and continue your visit through Zoom.
Behavioral Health telehealth visits
On the day of your scheduled virtual visit:
• You will join the Zoom meeting by following the instructions in the Zoom appointment invite sent to you via email prior to your session from your clinician.
• Your clinician will establish a secure connection with you 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment time, ensuring there are useful audio and video connections.
Dental telehealth visits
• *If you were asked to send a photo by Sea Mar staff, please be sure to send the photo to the email address provided before the start of your scheduled visit.
Click on each question to get an answer.
Do I need an account to use Zoom?
How much does Zoom cost?
Will I be billed for a telehealth visit?
Do I need to download the Zoom app on my smartphone or tablet?
How do I join a Zoom meeting on my computer?
While we are doing our best to make your telehealth visit as convenient and secure as possible, we need to inform you of potential risks and receive your consent when we connect. Here is what you need to know:
- You are protected by patient privacy laws during this visit
- You have the right to refuse or remove your consent for video visits at any time, either in writing or verbally
- We will do our very best to provide you the needed care during your video visits, however, in order for us to provide you the right care, it may be necessary for you to be seen in clinic. If we determine this to be needed, we will inform you.
- Because this visit is done electronically, there is always the possibility that connections may fail. This is unlikely, however we must inform you of this risk and the possibility that it could cause an issue with privacy. If our connection is lost, we will call you back at the number you have given us.
Telehealth is not for emergencies or potentially life-threatening medical conditions such as chest pain, severe shortness of breath, severe abdominal pain or headache. If you experience these symptoms call 911.