Sea Mar has different application processes for general volunteers and interns/externs. Please note that this process depends on you submitting the required paperwork.
Please fill out whatever application applies to you:
1. Check available opportunities on our website to find a volunteer position that matches up with your interests and skills OR directly contact Sea Mar sites and locations you would be interested in volunteering at and inquire about any volunteer opportunities at specific sites.
• Online Volunteer Application
• Volunteer Service Information Form
• Background Check Authorization (BSA) Form
• Confidentiality Agreement
• COVID-19 Vaccination Verification Form
• Hepatitis B Consent/Declination Form
• Parent or Guardian Permission Form for Minors
• JPEG Format Headshot Photo
• Photo ID
NOTE: The Tuberculosis (TB) and Health Screening Clearance Forms are to be completed on your first day of service with Sea Mar at one of our clinics. If you have had a TB test done in the last 6 months, please provide those results to the Sea Mar clinic. Otherwise we require a TB blood test to be done on your first day. Please bring the TB and Health Screening forms on your first day and request that the clinic send the signed forms to VolunteerCoordinator@seamarchc.org.
4. Wait while the Volunteer Coordinator processes your paperwork and finalizes your placement.
5. Volunteer Coordinator will contact you once everything has been proceed, officially clearing you. Until then, you cannot begin your service.